Views: 60 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-25 Origin: Site
The stone edge polishing machine can grind all kinds of special-shaped edges such as round edges, straight edges, duckbill edges, etc., and is not limited by the size of the length, width and circle of the glass shape.
What are the operating steps of the stone edge polishing machine?
What should I do if the stone edge polishing machine has abnormal noise?
How to maintain the stone edge polishing machine after use?
(1) Operators must wear rubber boots and insulating gloves.
(2) The stone edge polishing machine should be used for grinding when the concrete reaches 70% to 80% of the design strength.
(3) Before the operation, check and confirm that the connecting parts are fastened. Only when the grinding stone is tapped with a mallet to make a crisp sound without cracks, can the operation be performed.
(4) The electrical circuit must use a weather-resistant insulated four-core flexible wire, and the electric door switch should use a push button switch and be installed on the handle of the grinder. The cables should be erected off the ground and should not be dragged on the ground. There should be no damage to the cables and the protective grounding should be good.
(5) The handle of the stone edge polishing machine must be covered with an insulating tube, the line shall be protected by zero connection, the contacts shall not be less than two, and a leakage protector shall be installed (the leakage current should not be greater than 15mA, and the operating time should be less than 0.1s).
(6) After turning on the power supply and water source, press the handle to make the grinding disc leave the ground, and then start the motor. It should also be checked to confirm that the rotation direction of the grinding table is consistent with the direction shown by the arrow. After the operation is normal, slowly lower the grinding table and start the operation.
The reasons for this failure of the stone edge polishing machine are: the lifting motor is damaged; the lifting screw and nut drive system are seriously worn, and the nut and screw buckle falls off; there are foreign objects such as stone dust stuck on the column; the gap between the lifting slide and the column is too small, and the resistance is too high. Large; the bearing on the lift screw is damaged, etc.
According to the above fault methods, the following suggestions are given: replace the new lifting motor; firstly rotate the motor with no load to check whether it is qualified; check the lifting screw and nut, repair or replace; remove dust and other foreign objects from the lifting column; adjust the lifting properly Clearance between carriage and column; replace damaged bearings.
When using the stone edge polishing machine, clean the machine every week, guide it horizontally and vertically, clean the frame, and apply lubricating oil after cleaning. If the lubricating oil is not replaced correctly, please check whether the longitudinal guide rails are working properly, check whether the torch is loose, and remove the igniter. If there is an automatic height adjuster, check for sharpness, replace the probe.
After reading, do you have a deeper understanding of stone edge polishing machine? For further information, please contact Dafon Stone Machinery. They will be very pleased to help you!