Views: 56 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-07-15 Origin: Site
The stone cutting machine as a special power tool for cutting stones has the advantages of small size, not limited to the construction site, light weight, easy transport, easy operation and convenient maintenance. One of the common tools for cable ducts.
What are the precautions for the stone cutting machine?
How to change the bearing of a stone cutting machine?
What angle of rotation does the stone cutting machine have?
(1) In most cases, the stone cutting machine should be operated with water. As a protective measure against electric shock, rubber gloves and rubber boots should be worn during operation.
(2) Before operating, carefully check the cutting knife for cracks or damage. If there are cracks or damage, it should be replaced immediately. Accessories matching the tool, such as flanges, should be used.
(3) Do not damage the rotating shaft, flange (especially the mounting surface) and screws. Damage to these parts leads to damage to the cutting knife.
(4) When working, the handle of the cutting machine should be firmly gripped, and it is strictly forbidden to touch the rotating parts. At the same time, cooling water must be prevented from entering the engine, and the water entering the engine causes an electric shock accident.
(5) It is strictly forbidden to start the cutting machine under load. Before starting, it should be ensured that the cutting blade does not touch the workpiece.
(6) It is forbidden to fix the switch of the stone cutting machine in the "ON" position for a long time.
The quick-change structure of the saw blade shaft of the stone cutting machine includes a saw blade box, saw blade shaft, bearing support and sliding track, wherein the saw blade shaft is arranged at both ends of the saw blade box under the main part Beams of the cutting machine and the saw blade shaft Each end has bearing support for clamping and supporting and is positioned and fixed by a screw. The saw blade shaft consists of a saw blade group and a rotating shaft. One bearing support is connected to the transmission system, and the other bearing support can slide outwards through the sliding track on the saw blade box, so that the support can be released from the outside and the saw blade shaft is in an active state. and then the entire set of saw blade shafts is prepared to be disassembled and replaced to achieve the purpose of convenient replacement.
The compression screw of the stone cutting machine is pressed counterclockwise while the angle grinder rotates clockwise. Since the cutting edge is opposite to the blade edge, the direction of rotation is different, and the direction of rotation is different in normal cutting. The cutting machine and angle grinder are all used for cutting, and the force in front of the saw blade and workpiece should be engaged with each other when pushing forward.
After reading, do you have a deeper understanding of the stone cutting machine? For more information, please contact DIALEAD STONE TOOLS CO., LTD. They will be happy to help you!