Views: 143 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-21 Origin: Site
The stone cutting machine is suitable for the cutting of non-metallic hard and brittle materials such as terrazzo, marble, granite, ceramic tiles, asbestos cement boards and glass fiber reinforced plastics in construction engineering, decorative work, and stone processing.
How does a stone cutting machine cut a round shape?
What are the advantages of stone cutting machine?
How to change the grinding wheel of stone cutting machine?
Use a compass to draw a circle on the floor tile, and then use a stone cutter to cut it out on the floor tile.
1. Adjust the stone cutting machine pedal and the cutting blade to form a 45-degree angle, this is simple and easy to know at a glance;
2. There are suitable molds and correct use, and they are applicable to a wider range;
3. If you have strong hands-on control ability, you can also operate by hand.
In the second case, the 45-degree angle mold can be selected from triangular objects with medium sides in life (such as 45-degree angle triangles, equilateral triangle objects, etc.). In this question, the stone cutting machine is used to cut out wall tiles (tiles). A 45-degree angle on one side requires a solid equilateral triangular bar, such as 40*40 angle steel or aluminum profiles; fix the tile on a stable and firm shelf, and the mold against the appropriate part (to cut a beautiful 45 The beveled edge of the angle needs to be adjusted by trial), and then the cutting machine leans on it and moves around to cut. Pay attention to safety and dust prevention when cutting.
High material utilization rate and cost saving
When cutting with a stone cutting machine, it can be very precise, the cutting is very small, so it can be well grasped and controlled, and there is basically no error, no need to repeat cutting, so in this way, you can save a lot of materials and reduce generation of waste. In addition, with good quality and good service, the cutting effect is very good, and it can be punched, which can improve the cutting efficiency and shorten the cutting time.
1. First, align the wrench with the hole on the fixed block of the stone cutting machine and loosen it counterclockwise.
2. It should be noted here that there is a small button behind the stone cutting machine. This button needs to be pressed to unscrew the cutting piece, otherwise it cannot be unscrewed.
3. After loosening, take out the stone cutting machine fixing block and the old cutting blade.
4. Then install the new cutting blade and tighten the fixing block. Don't forget that the button at the back still needs to be pressed.
After reading, do you have a deeper understanding of stone cutting machine? For further information, please contact Dafon Stone Machinery Co., Ltd.